divendres, 20 d’abril del 2012

Sarah Brightman & Antonio Banderas - The Phantom of the Opera



CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
In sleep he sang to me
Dormida el me cantó
in dreams he came
en sueños el vino
that voice which calls to me
esa voz que me llama
and speaks my name
y dice mi nombre


And do I dream again
Y hace que sueñe de nuevo
for now I find
por ahora yo encuentro
the Phantom of the Opera is there
que el Fantasma de la Opera esta aquí
inside my mind
dentro de mi mente


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing once again with me
Canta una vez más conmigo
our strange duet
nuestro extraño dúo
my power over you
mi poder sobre ti
grows stronger yet
crece más fuerte todavía.


And though you turn from me
Y aunque te apartes de mi
to glance behind
mirando hacia atrás
the Phantom of the Opera is there
el Fantasma de la Opera esta aquí
inside your mind
dentro de tu mente.


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Those who have seen your face
Aquellos que han visto su cara
draw back in fear
se alejaron temerosos
I am the mask you wear
yo soy la máscara que llevas.


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
It's me they hear
Es a mi a quién escuchan


BOTH:
AMBOS:
Your/my spirit and my/your voice
Tu/mi espíritu y mi/tu voz
in one combined
en uno combinados
The Phantom of the Opera is there
El Fantasma de la Opera esta aquí
inside my/your mind
dentro de mi/tu mente.


VOICES:
CORO:
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera
Está aquí, el Fantasma de la Opera
beware the Phantom of the Opera
tengan cuidado con el fantasma de la Opera

PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
In all your fantasies
En todas tus fantasías
you always knew
siempre has conocido
that man are mystery
ese hombre es misterio


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Were both in you
Estaban ambos en ti


BOTH:
AMBOS:
And in this labyrinth
Y en este laberinto
where light is bright
donde la noche es ciega
the phantom of the opera is here/there
el Fantasma de la Opera esta aquí/allí
inside my/your mind
dentro de mi/tu mente


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing my angel
Canta mi ángel


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera
Está aquí, el Fantasma de la Opera


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Ah!
Ah!


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing my angel of music
Canta mi ángel musical


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Ah!
Ah!


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing my angel!
Canta mi ángel!


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Ah!
Ah!


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing!
Canta!


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Ah!
Ah!


PHANTOM:
FANTASMA:
Sing to me!
Canta para mí!


CHRISTINE:
CRISTINA:
Ah!
Ah!

"The Phantom of the Opera" is a song from the stage musical of the same name, composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, sung by Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford, lyrics written by Charles Hartand Richard Stilgoe, and additional lyrics by Mike Batt
For more information click here

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada